I'm Tabarak Abbas Siyal
A Design Manager
- Current Traffic Digital, Dubai, UAE.
- Previous Centric Source, San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Industry Information Technology and Services
- Education PMP from Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology
- I am looking for an opportunity!
Seeking for a challenging and rewarding post in a dynamic company where I can use my strong technical knowledge and skills for managing designing team. a result oriented and self-motivated design team manager. using my technical designer background and expertise in developing websites, mobile applications and printing stuffs I want to manage valuable resources within a growing organization.
Thanks and best regards
Tabarak Abbas Siyal
- Completeted projects by coordinating resources and timelines with team.
- Maintained team by recruiting, selecting, and training team members.
- Maintain effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Accomplish results by clearly communicating job expectations, including appraising job results, coaching and disciplining team members, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion, assist Project Manager in developing timeline for Design Delivery & Schedule.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs, help to develop comprehensive scope-of-work and contract document deliverable list for each related discipline.
- Project prioritization, manage distribution and production of project workload within team.
- Collaborate on new design issues and research projects with team.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects, ensure projects and finished graphics are accurate and precise.
- Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects.
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
- Evaluate and motivate designers toward continued growth and leading design solutions.
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management.
My major responsibilities include:
• Working together with Marketing manager, graphic designers, and client team to develop projects and meet deadlines.
Includes: providing insight for design of online ads, landing pages, and ad messaging infographics.
• Project management, including time tracking, execution of milestones, and ongoing communication with clients.
• Participates in company brainstorming sessions to identify new messaging, creative, and strategic opportunities for clients.
• Client Meeting / Communication
My major responsibilities include:
• Project Management
• Team Management / Team Building
• Client Meeting / Communication
To design Web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
• Liaising closely with the customer or client at the design stage to answer questions
such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc. Advising the client on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
• Designing a draft site for client approval or modification.
• Develop and maintain the company’s intranet that will provide an accurate and immediate source of information to all employees.
• Design and distribute newsletters and other documents relating to the website and the intranet.
• Conduct presentations, internally and externally, to promote the company web site and intranet.
• Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
• Nonlinear Video Editing.
Translating a client’s marketing or informational content into a functional website.
• Mapping or outlining a website’s structural content.
• Creating or editing images and graphics for website use.
• Determining all coding requirements for site creation including: e‐commerce capability, forms and specialized scripts.
• Creating templates of approved website layout.
• Coding website using HTML, or GUI design software.
• Coordinating with programmers for specialized scripts.
• Creating verbal content for the website or using approved content from the client.
• Integrating verbal content with site design for final product.
• Posting completed site to internet server using FTP software.
Web & Graphics Designing
E‐ student IT Institute
Professional Diploma in Web Engineering
Arena Multimedia Pakistan
Bachelor of Arts
Federal Urdu University
PMP (PMA) Certifications
Sir Syed University of Engineering and Technology
EMAtech inc Canada
Revamp suggestion for EMAtech inc Canada
Suggested design for Forex & financial business company in UAE.
Navigation and other call to actions
Sabstec The Barcode Showroom
I worked with Tabarak when he was working at Centric Source. He was always very easy to work with and was an excellent communicator. He is also very organized and always delivered what I needed in a timely matter.Casey Meraz Founder of Juris Digital
Tabarak is very senior Project manager and very creative in web technologies and design, I will recommend Tabarak SiyalFarooq Ahmed Character Animator
Tabarak has a great and positive attitude with the ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects and employees. Tabarak is an experienced web/graphic designer with coding experience and is well rounded in the web field. I appreciate Tabarak is always taking the initiative to learn and test new coding.Steph Wilhelm Specialty Support Manager at Endurance International Group
Tabarak is one of most friendly and good team player person, i have ever seen, No one knows, what he can do but he has solution of everything in technology. he always updates his knowledge with technology and have vast knowledge of everything in Website Design/Development, Flash, Print media and User experience. also he is very good family guy. you can trust him all the time.
I wish him a great future and success in his career. Chak day Phathay.Abuzer AD UI/UX Design | Graphic Designs | Logo design
Tabarak is an excellent professional, highly technical, dedicated and hardworking. Tabarak is a really good designer and now a good QA Professional as well. Very co-operative always willing to help his team members.Dilawar Abbas General Manager at Creative Chaos - Digital, Web, Automation & E-Commerce Specialist
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
- E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHONE +92-300-286-435-5
- IM tabaraksiyal
- ADDRESS 16/2 2nd floor, Block H, Jabbar Plaza, Luckystar, Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan.